About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas in the Big Apple

A few days before Christmas, my family traveled to New York City to visit my sister. Mom, Dad and Reynolds flew up from Atlanta, while Leslie, Kensley, Taylor and Nana traveled out of Charlotte. Yes, that's right - Nana went to New York! Matt held down the fort back in Buckhead and appeared to be so very sad to miss out on quality family time with his in laws ;)
Here's the whole crew after a show

It was a treat to have our very own tour guide show us around the city. It's still hard for me to believe that AB lives in Manhattan and will be graduating from NYU in May. I'm so proud of her.
It was a quick visit in the city - seeing all of the holiday lights...


Tasting lots of holiday treats ... even "chestnuts roasting on an open fire."



Window shopping in Bryant Park, Chelsea Market & Macy's ....



Waking up at 6:00 a.m. to see Santa - the real Santa- at Macys @ Herald Square...

And spending lots of Q/T with the family...





My crazy, crazy family .....

1 comment: